Michael Schott Memorial Circuit Race (Marblehead)
Annual CCB race season kickoff
2.2 mile fast/rolling circuit around Marblehead Neck
Promoted by CCB International
Held under USA Cycling Permit
All USA Cycling rules apply
|Category||Distance||Start||Places||Prizes||Entry Fee||Field Size|
Any rider warming up/down on the course, once the races have started, can be disqualified
Prize List: Pro/1/2/3: $140, 100, 75, 60, 50, 45, 40, 35, 30, 25.
Other race details
- Women can race in any field, according to USCF rule 1K2
- Entry fee includes USCF insurance surcharge.
- CPSC or US DOT Approved Helmet required.
- No tank tops, aero bars, or mountain bikes
- Camera at the finish
- Online service fee applied based on Bikereg.com standard service fee rates.
- Day-of-race registration: $30.00 ($25.00 for 4/5 field)
- Please note that the race has filled in pre-registration the last 19 years.
- No Refunds after 3/25/12
Race day information:
- Race held rain or shine!
- Race Day Check-in located at Devereaux Beach
- Sign-in begins at 7:00AM, closes at 9:55AM
- Take 128 North or South to 114 East (Exit 25A, Marblehead, and Salem)
- At your second set of lights after coming off of 128, take a left (you'll see a gas station on your right)
- Follow 114 East through Salem, past Salem State College, into Marblehead, approximately 6 miles
- Turn Right (at Fire Station) onto Ocean Ave
- Go through 1 set of lights
- The registration area (Devereaux Beach) will 1/4 mile ahead on the right.
Questions or comments
Contact: Geoff Hamilton – 781-631-3111 (no calls after 8pm) email@example.com