Michael Schott Memorial Circuit Race (Marblehead)
If you are interested in more information about CCB, please let us konw via this form and one of the club members will contact you.
Thanks for your interest!
Annual CCB race season kickoff
2.2 mile fast/rolling circuit around Marblehead Neck
Promoted by CCB International
Held under USA Cycling Permit
All USA Cycling rules apply
|Category||Distance||Start||Places||Prizes||Entry Fee||Field Size|
Any rider warming up/down on the course, once the races have started, can be disqualified
Prize List: Pro/1/2/3: $140, 100, 75, 60, 50, 45, 40, 35, 30, 25.
Other race details
- Women can race in any field, according to USCF rule 1K2
- Entry fee includes USCF insurance surcharge.
- CPSC or US DOT Approved Helmet required.
- No tank tops, aero bars, or mountain bikes
- Camera at the finish
- Online service fee applied based on Bikereg.com standard service fee rates.
- Day-of-race registration: $30.00 ($25.00 for 4/5 field)
- Please note that the race has filled in pre-registration the last 19 years.
- No Refunds after 3/25/12
Race day information:
- Race held rain or shine!
- Race Day Check-in located at Devereaux Beach
- Sign-in begins at 7:00AM, closes at 9:55AM
- Take 128 North or South to 114 East (Exit 25A, Marblehead, and Salem)
- At your second set of lights after coming off of 128, take a left (you'll see a gas station on your right)
- Follow 114 East through Salem, past Salem State College, into Marblehead, approximately 6 miles
- Turn Right (at Fire Station) onto Ocean Ave
- Go through 1 set of lights
- The registration area (Devereaux Beach) will 1/4 mile ahead on the right.
Questions or comments
Contact: Geoff Hamilton – 781-631-3111 (no calls after 8pm) firstname.lastname@example.org