Michael Schott Memorial Circuit Race (Marblehead)
Annual CCB race season kickoff
2.2 mile fast/rolling circuit around Marblehead Neck
Promoted by CCB International
Held under USA Cycling Permit
All USA Cycling rules apply
|Category||Distance||Start||Places||Prizes||Entry Fee||Field Size|
Any rider warming up/down on the course, once the races have started, can be disqualified
Prize List: Pro/1/2/3: $140, 100, 75, 60, 50, 45, 40, 35, 30, 25.
Other race details
- One-day licenses may be purchased onsite for $10 and are valid for a single day of racing.
- Onsite One-day licenses may only be purchased by Category 5 Men and Category 4 Women, for use in races open to those categories.
- Women are able to race in the 1/2/3 as long as they are also category 1/2/3.
- Women that race the 4/5 must be 3/4.
- Entry fee includes USA Cycling insurance surcharge.
- CPSC or US DOT Approved Helmet required.
- No tank tops, aero bars, or mountain bikes
- Camera at the finish
- Online service fee applied based on Bikereg.com standard service fee rates.
- Day-of-race registration: $40.00
- Please note that the race has filled in pre-registration the last 19 years.
- No Refunds after 03/20/2016
Race day information:
- Race held rain or shine!
- Race Day Check-in located at Devereaux Beach
- Sign-in begins at 7:00AM, closes at 9:55AM
- Take 128 North or South to 114 East (Exit 25A, Marblehead, and Salem)
- At your second set of lights after coming off of 128, take a left (you'll see a gas station on your right)
- Follow 114 East through Salem, past Salem State College, into Marblehead, approximately 6 miles
- Turn Right (at Fire Station) onto Ocean Ave
- Go through 1 set of lights
- The registration area (Devereaux Beach) will 1/4 mile ahead on the right.
Questions or comments
Contact: John Stanwood – 978-835-9406 (no calls after 8pm) email@example.com